Re: ResourceOwner refactoring

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: ResourceOwner refactoring
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05/06/2024 16:58, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> On 04/06/2024 01:49, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>> A straightforward fix is to modify RelationFlushRelation() so that if
>> !IsTransactionState(), it just marks the entry as invalid instead of
>> calling RelationClearRelation(). That's what RelationClearRelation()
>> would do anyway, if it didn't hit the assertion first.
>
> Here's a patch with that straightforward fix. Your test case hit the
> "rd_createSubid != InvalidSubTransactionId" case, I expanded it to also
> cover the "rd_firstRelfilelocatorSubid != InvalidSubTransactionId" case.

For the record, I got the above backwards: your test case covered the
rd_firstRelfilelocatorSubid case and I expanded it to also cover the
rd_createSubid case.

> Barring objections, I'll commit this later today or tomorrow. Thanks for
> the report!

Committed.

--
Heikki Linnakangas
Neon (https://neon.tech)

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: ssl tests fail due to TCP port conflict
От: Nisha Moond
Сообщение: Re: Conflict Detection and Resolution