Re: Archiving problem on Windows

От Paul Lambert
Тема Re: Archiving problem on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Christian Rengstl wrote:
> show config_file points to the right one. I restarted the server after
> every change. After including the quotation marks as in the docs, the
> quotation marks also appeared in the command, so at least it shows that
> the config file was read.

How about show archive_command;? Just to verify that it's reading in the
right thing.

e.g.
My postgresql.conf:
archive_command = 'copy "%p" E:\\PostgreSQL\\WAL_Archive\\%f'

 From pgsql:
postgres=# show archive_command;
             archive_command
  copy "%p" E:\PostgreSQL\WAL_Archive\%f

Cheers,
Paul.

--
Paul Lambert
Database Administrator

От: Ow Mun Heng
Сообщение: Windows Client App Was [Re: Tuning configuration]
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: bug with >to_char('2007-12-31'::DATE, 'YYYYIW')<