Re: Archiving problem on Windows

От Christian Rengstl
Тема Re: Archiving problem on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Christian Rengstl M.A.
Klinik und Poliklinik für Innere Medizin II
Kardiologie - Forschung
Universitätsklinikum Regensburg
B3 1.388
Franz-Josef-Strauss-Allee 11
93053 Regensburg
Tel.: +49-941-944-7230

<4756034B.8020208@reynolds.com.au>,
Paul Lambert <paul.lambert@reynolds.com.au> wrote:
> Christian Rengstl wrote:
>> show config_file points to the right one. I restarted the server
after
>> every change. After including the quotation marks as in the docs,
the
>> quotation marks also appeared in the command, so at least it shows
that
>> the config file was read.
>>

> How about show archive_command;? Just to verify that it's reading in
the
> right thing.
>
> e.g.
> My postgresql.conf:
> archive_command = 'copy "%p" E:\\PostgreSQL\\WAL_Archive\\%f'
>
>  From pgsql:
> postgres=# show archive_command;
>              archive_command
>   copy "%p" E:\PostgreSQL\WAL_Archive\%f
>
> Cheers,
> Paul.
>
> --
> Paul Lambert
> Database Administrator
> AutoLedgers - A Reynolds & Reynolds Company

The archive_command is 'copy %p C:\\Archive\\DBArchive\\%f',
nevertheless I changed it to your version, but without success.

От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: Including pg_dump in .NET Application
От: Paul Lambert
Сообщение: Re: Archiving problem on Windows