RE: VB (Virus Builder) Virus Posted

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема RE: VB (Virus Builder) Virus Posted
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
In Sean's defence, he's probably just a patsy.  This virus is one of those
that propagates from an infected computer without the user's knowledge.  I
got this message some time back, but fortunately my Norton Antivirus was up
to date.  Even they get caught unprepared sometimes however.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Thomas Good
Сообщение: Re: VB (Virus Builder) Virus Posted
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: TOAST (was: BLOB)