Different Data Directories For Different Databases In One Instance

От Phani Prathyush Somayajula
Тема Different Data Directories For Different Databases In One Instance
Дата
Re: Different Data Directories For Different Databases In One Instance  (Ron Johnson <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin

Hi @pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org ,

I have 2 mounts /data/feed  & /data/bets

I have postgres-dev server on which I have 6 feed databases (let’s say a,b,c,d,e,f) and 4 bets databases(lets say g,h,i,j)

I want to group the data directories based on the databases, and they all should be running from the same instance. Can I achieve this ?

Or if not, can you suggest me a work-around to achieve this

Regards,

Phani

От: Ramiro Sanchez
Сообщение: Installation of PostGIS without internet or with limited internet access
От: Keith
Сообщение: Re: Different Data Directories For Different Databases In One Instance