Re: Error LOG: could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer

От prathap vathuluru
Тема Re: Error LOG: could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer
Дата
Different Data Directories For Different Databases In One Instance  (Phani Prathyush Somayajula <phani.somayajula@pragmaticplay.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hello All ,

I am seeing the below error message in My PostgreSQL Error log and My client is unable to connect to Database .

DB Level Log :

2023-06-22 09:30:10 UTC 192.168.0.60(22237) [29452-1] XXXXXX@XXXXXX LOG:  could not receive data from client: Connection reset
 by peer.

Application level Error :

Wed Jun 21 14:53:18 CEST 2023
SQL Error [08006]: An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend.

Could you please , Suggest relevant resolution for the Above issue ., We have 5 databases with enough resources in the same cluster .

Thanks In Advance ..!!

Regards,
Prathap V.

От: Axel Rau
Сообщение: Re: SSL cert "not initialized" error with logical replication with 13.11
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Error LOG: could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer