Re: Error LOG: could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Error LOG: could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, 2023-06-22 at 09:56 +0000, prathap vathuluru wrote:
> I am seeing the below error message in My PostgreSQL Error log and My client is unable to connect to Database .
>
> DB Level Log :
>
> 2023-06-22 09:30:10 UTC 192.168.0.60(22237) [29452-1] XXXXXX@XXXXXX LOG:  could not receive data from client:
Connectionreset
>  by peer.
>
> Application level Error :
>
> Wed Jun 21 14:53:18 CEST 2023
> SQL Error [08006]: An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend.
>
> Could you please , Suggest relevant resolution for the Above issue ., We have 5 databases with enough resources in
thesame cluster .

Usually, it is a network problem.

Try to adjust the TCP keepalive settings:

https://www.cybertec-postgresql.com/en/tcp-keepalive-for-a-better-postgresql-experience/

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: prathap vathuluru
Сообщение: Re: Error LOG: could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer
От: Wells Oliver
Сообщение: work_mem + refresh mat view concurrently performance