Re: A bug reporter surprised by their information going to public mailing list.

От David Rowley
Тема Re: A bug reporter surprised by their information going to public mailing list.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sun, 4 Oct 2020 at 22:42, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> I also wonder if we should just remove the basically identical text from the top of the form, now that it sits with
theconfirmation checkbox? Or keep them both in the vain hope that people might read at least one of them? :)

The original text I proposed was much more simple than what Jonathan's
patch has. I had thought a simple "I understand that this report will
be emailed to a public mailing list" would have been ok. If the user
was surprised by that, then they could go back and read the text we
expect them to have ready already to find out the details.

Perhaps the more verbose wording for the checkbox makes the original
warning partially redundant, but my vote would be to simplify the
checkbox text to something more like what I originally proposed rather
than remove the mention of it from the top.

David

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: A bug reporter surprised by their information going to public mailing list.
От: Henry Francisco Garcia Cortez
Сообщение: pgagent