Re: Linux Downloads page change

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Linux Downloads page change
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 7:06 PM, Scott Mead <scottm@openscg.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, July 7, 2012, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Scott Mead <scottm@openscg.com> wrote:
>> > Hey all,
>> >
>> >     The Linux binary downloads page seems to have changed, eliminating
>> > the
>> > cross-distribution, unified RPM's as a download option.  Is this
>> > something
>> > simple that got missed in a recent check-in?
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> They are all on the general download page, under third party
>> distributions.
>

>  Those are our developer bundles that include postgres along with different
> application servers.  We also have production/ops server rpms that used to
> appear on the Linux download page.

I wasn't even aware there were different ones - there's your explanation.

These are the ones listed on the same page, right?

Is there a documentation page somewhere outlining the differences
between these and the community binaries?

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Scott Mead
Сообщение: Re: Linux Downloads page change
От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Сообщение: Re: Linux Downloads page change