Re: cleaning up - /community/international/

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: cleaning up - /community/international/
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On 17 Jan 2024, at 05:47, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
> On 1/15/24 10:36 AM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:

>> I propose to drop Türkce and Polska for now but I'm somewhat unsure what to do about "Deutsch" and  "Italiano" - any
commentson that?

> The question I'd raise is why do we need to drop them? They still have content that is helpful for the local
communities.The *current* content is out-of-date, but also having the sites up allows others to find it and possibly
workto maintain the site.

Sites that haven't been updated in 10+ years clearly haven't benefited from
being listed here, so I question the value in maintaining links to stale
content. I agree with dropping Türkce and Polska.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: 快乐的老鼠宝宝
Сообщение: Wiki editor request ("Python" and "Psycopg")
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: cleaning up - /community/international/