Re: Commitfest Manager Name missing on the PostgreSQL Wiki page

От Akshat Jaimini
Тема Re: Commitfest Manager Name missing on the PostgreSQL Wiki page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello everyone,
Just following up on my request for editor permissions for the wiki to fix the Commitfest Manager name there.

Regards,
Akshat Jaimini

On Fri, Jul 7, 2023 at 10:18 PM Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:
Sure!
My username is akshatj, kindly grant me the editor permissions.

Regards,
Akshat Jaimini

On Fri, Jul 7, 2023 at 10:15 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 7 Jul 2023, at 18:03, Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ok!
> My username is akshatj, kindly grant me the editor permissions.

Please keep pgsql-www@ on cc:, I don't have permissions for that, but the
pginfra staff monitor thist list for requests.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Wen Yi"
Сообщение: Re: Where to introduce an open-source tool to the community
От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: Commitfest Manager Name missing on the PostgreSQL Wiki page