Re: Commitfest Manager Name missing on the PostgreSQL Wiki page

От Akshat Jaimini
Тема Re: Commitfest Manager Name missing on the PostgreSQL Wiki page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Sure!
My username is akshatj, kindly grant me the editor permissions.

Regards,
Akshat Jaimini

On Fri, Jul 7, 2023 at 10:15 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 7 Jul 2023, at 18:03, Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ok!
> My username is akshatj, kindly grant me the editor permissions.

Please keep pgsql-www@ on cc:, I don't have permissions for that, but the
pginfra staff monitor thist list for requests.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Commitfest Manager Name missing on the PostgreSQL Wiki page
От: "Wen Yi"
Сообщение: Re: Where to introduce an open-source tool to the community