Re: Where to introduce an open-source tool to the community

От Wen Yi
Тема Re: Where to introduce an open-source tool to the community
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Planet PostgreSQL
Yours,
Wen Yi

---Original---
From: "Ophir Lojkine"<contact@ophir.dev>
Date: Fri, Jul 7, 2023 23:35 PM
To: "pgsql-www"<pgsql-www@lists.postgresql.org>;
Subject: Where to introduce an open-source tool to the community

Hello !

    I was redirected here after asking on #postgresql on IRC.

    I wrote what I think is a cool open-source tool that allows building an entire website out of a postgres database.

    I would like to introduce it to the community, but I'm new here and I wouldn't like to spam.

    Where is the best place to write a short post about it for the community ? Could it be featured in the news section of the postgresql.org homepage ? Or should I simply post to pgsql-announce ?

Cheers,

--
Ophir Lojkine

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Akshat Jaimini
Сообщение: Re: Commitfest Manager Name missing on the PostgreSQL Wiki page
От: Akshat Jaimini
Сообщение: Re: Commitfest Manager Name missing on the PostgreSQL Wiki page