Re: cleaning up - /community/international/

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: cleaning up - /community/international/
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On 26 Feb 2024, at 15:48, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

communities.The *current* content is out-of-date, but also having the sites up allows others to find it and possibly
workto maintain the site.

>>> Sites that haven't been updated in 10+ years clearly haven't benefited from
>>> being listed here, so I question the value in maintaining links to stale
>>> content. I agree with dropping Türkce and Polska.
>> +1.
>
> -1; the Turkish website is recently updated, and contains info about PostgreSQL 16.2 and an upcoming conference:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org.tr/

Fair enough, I had missed that.

> I think it's worth reaching out to the folks who maintain the Polish website before we remove it, or see if others
arewilling to maintain or create a new one.

Sure, if someone want's to do that then I won't object of course.
--
Daniel Gustafsson

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: cleaning up - /community/international/
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: cleaning up - /community/international/