Re: cleaning up - /community/international/

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: cleaning up - /community/international/
Дата
Re: cleaning up - /community/international/
Список pgsql-www
On 2/26/24 8:33 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 26, 2024 at 2:03 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:

anycomments on that?

>>> The question I'd raise is why do we need to drop them? They still have content that is helpful for the local
communities.The *current* content is out-of-date, but also having the sites up allows others to find it and possibly
workto maintain the site.

>> Sites that haven't been updated in 10+ years clearly haven't benefited from
>> being listed here, so I question the value in maintaining links to stale
>> content. I agree with dropping Türkce and Polska.
>

> +1.

-1; the Turkish website is recently updated, and contains info about
PostgreSQL 16.2 and an upcoming conference:

https://www.postgresql.org.tr/

I think it's worth reaching out to the folks who maintain the Polish
website before we remove it, or see if others are willing to maintain or
create a new one.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: cleaning up - /community/international/
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: cleaning up - /community/international/