Re: [feature request] split triggers into branches

От Kozusznik Michal
Тема Re: [feature request] split triggers into branches
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
a lot of bussines logic is implemented in db. splitting it into several triggers rather then using single one helps in
codemanagement. just fyi.

with regards
MK

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: serial column detection
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin crashes when checking "Security of definer"