Sv: Like Command returning wrong result set

От Andreas Joseph Krogh
Тема Sv: Like Command returning wrong result set
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
På torsdag 05. august 2021 kl. 16:00:38, skrev Tchouante, Merlin <mtchouan@umaryland.edu>:

Hello group,

I’m writing a script and a bit confused on the results with the like command.

gm.title like 'CP_%'

The above command gives me records with titles like CP_40, CP_2, CP_23, etc.

gm.title like '%_CT'

The above command give me records with tiles like Quiz: RadiInterpretation w/ CBCT.

I was expecting it to return titles that contained *_CT, i.e. FX_CT or DR_CT.  It’s as if it’s ignoring the underscore the way it would do if you were using ‘%CT’.  Does it ignore the underscore when it’s right after the ‘%’?

  • Percent sign ( %) matches any sequence of zero or more characters.
  • Underscore sign ( _)  matches any single character.

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Tchouante, Merlin"
Сообщение: Like Command returning wrong result set
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Like Command returning wrong result set