cleaning up - /community/international/

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема cleaning up - /community/international/
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi all!

So while looking at something else, I noted that we might be somewhat
overdue on cleaning up
https://www.postgresql.org/community/international/ or at least discuss
the actual rules for pointing to international "community" sites...

Looking at the current entries I would say(most using google translate
so caveats apply):

* both Chinese (Simplified) and Chines (Traditional) look kinda ok

* Czech - looks a bit weird - seems to be some sort of wikipedia
installation with some (random) information added but contains at least
a link to a czech google group that seems to be fairly active

* Deutsch - seems somewhat questionable - is not available as https and
does not seem to contain anything "community" related but rather just
mirrors some of the main website content mixed with some references to
commercial(?) offerings and ads

* Français looks fine

* Israel looks fine

* Italiano - looks fairly outdated in some areas and does not seem to
have seen any updates in at least 2 years?

* Japanese - looks fine

* Korean -  looks fine

* Polska - this on is dead - promotes PostgreSQL 9.3 from 2013...

* Russian - no real content on it's own but rather a link to other
resources, looks ok though

* Türkce - dead as well - promotes PostgreSQL 10.3 and the last update
seems to be > 5 years ago

So independent of the bigger question on actual rules for a listing - I
propose to drop Türkce and Polska for now but I'm somewhat unsure what
to do about "Deutsch" and  "Italiano" - any comments on that?

Stefan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Cédric Villemain
Сообщение: wiki maintenance proposal
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: List entry on website for local user groups